5 reasons vaping cannabis rocks!

vaping cannabis

5. No rolling papers needed when vaping cannabis.

No need to carry rolling papers are needed when vaping cannabis. This means no drama when you’re outside and it’s raining with a packet of papers in your jeans pocket. Or trying to roll whilst your riding a bike just pull a vaporizer out of your pocket and vape!

4. No lighter when vaping cannabis.

No flame or matches are required when vaping cannabis, so you don’t have to worry about wind blowing out the flame or burning your fingers on matches. Nor do you have to try and make fire by rubbing sticks together or banging stones… Just push the vape button and boom! rip that bad boy!

3. No tar on your lips when vaping cannabis.

You know when you are sat in a circle passing a joint and blob of tar pops out of the filter into your mouth and onto your lips? Not when vaping! Or when the tobacco sucks through the filter and shoots down your throat? Not when vaping cannabis! An over all more pleasant way of smoking cannabis and one that maybe more socially accepted?

2. No soggy butts! when vaping cannabis

Smoking marijuana is a social habit, however when smoking a joint with an inexperienced smoker, sometimes they suck or even seem to French kiss the joint butt. So when it’s your turn to puff you get some soggy, cold joint butt to toke on. Not with vaping! If soggy suction occurs vaporizer tips are easy to wipe clean, this avoids eating other peoples spit.

1. No nasty combustion gases when vaping cannabis.

When you vaporize marijuana about 95% of the vapour produced is psychoactive cannabinoids, the stuff that gets you high. Compare this to a joint where around 20% of the smoke contains cannabinoids, leaving 80% of the smoke that you inhale from a joint, stuff you don’t need and is known to cause lung disease. Vaping erb offers a cleaner, crispier THC experience with next to none of the harmful gasses produced by combustion.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *